Start a conversation

What is a Zcash founder reward?

There is a reward for Zcash founders, developers and investors included in every mined block. The reward represents 20% of the block reward (currently 2.5 ZEC) and it's deducted from every block's value. The rest of the rewards (80% of the block reward + transaction fees) go to the miners. Learn more.

Choose files or drag and drop files
Was this article helpful?
Yes
No
  1. Adam

  2. Posted
  3. Updated

Comments